Bio-Plastics Market Set to Expand
Global sustainable plastic packaging market to reach $100 billion by 2030.Read more here
Partnerships offering promising technologies
Leaders including Total, New Hope Energy, Lummus Technology, and many more come together to meet plastic waste targets.Secure your place
New technologies in plastics manufacturing
Hear the latest case studies and innovations in manufacturing sustainable materials.View the latest program
Who should attend
- Sustainable Materials
- Bio-Based Plastics
- Packaging Solutions
- Design Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Plastics Recycling
- Biopolymers Research
- Compostable Plastics
- Cellulose-Based Plastics
- Waste to Fuel
- Automation Technologies
- Blow Molding Services
- Additive Manufacturing
- Consumer Product Design
- Sales and Marketing
- Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, and Public Affairs
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Equipment Certification Services
- News Reporting and Journalism
The Sustainable Plastics 2023 Exhibition and Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in new materials, packaging solutions, and manufacturing technologies for addressing the global plastic pollution crisis.view more...
Key topics for 2023:
- Future trends in sustainable plastics and the circular economy
Understand the benefits of eco-friendly plastics to transform the economy into a more sustainable and resource-efficient circular economy.
- Exploring the latest innovations in bio-based and biodegradable plastics
Gain insight into bio-based and biodegradable materials and applications, bioplastic processing, end-of-life treatment, and sustainability.
- Latest research in new materials and packaging solutions for reducing plastic pollution
Assess the technical and operational aspects, such as high strength-to-weight ratio and resistance to physical and chemical degradation.
- Designing eco-friendly products made from sustainable and recycled materials
Scanning the opportunities in target markets such as automotive, construction, medical, and packaging sectors for multiple industry applications to meet global sustainability targets.
- New technologies and automation in manufacturing processes and supply chains
Learn about the latest digital strategies for sustainability improvement, such as the availability of high-quality material data and automation across the product development lifecycle.
- Supporting the industry through upcoming regulations and environmental policies
Be the first to hear about policymakers’ efforts to create frameworks that benefit the growth of sustainable plastics.
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging space. Rob Sides (Ametek)
- This event showcased some dynamic inclusive insights and trends. I was able to connect with many new prospective customers. Carl Williams (Nouryon)
- This conference allowed my company to see new technologies that we might find applicable in an efficient and collaborative manner. Joey Cheff (Toyota)